Student life in London

This is a lifetime experience and an eye opener. Generally, peoples here are friendly, and if you ask them about direction, they will help you willingly and happily. I noticed one things different here is that, they like to read especially in train you will see most of them with books or newspaper. But it is a busy town, with peoples walking fast, and rushing around in train station early in the morning, and evening.

However, the journey trip always take long time. Living in Zone 6, took me one hour in train to reach my college in Zone 1.. and transport quite expensive too. So far, even though I am in the place that I always dreamt to be at, anyway, I don't have enough time to visit so many places. It is also seems to be cloudy, chill and windy in London, although it is summer season. Btw, there are some sun light at the moment :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! ^.^

Hi there, Pek Sun here.. this is a personal blog, and generally will be consist of what I've encounter in London currently, and other general stuff as well.. Tune in !

Book from Amazon

Best Deals

Search This Blog

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers


free counters
Powered By Blogger